I love eating breakfast foods. I also love eating them at night and while watching TV. But most importantly, I love to eat them on the go! That’s why this recipe for Black Farmers Breakfast is so great: it’s easy to make, you can take it with you wherever you’re headed, and it tastes delicious! Give this breakfast a try today!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (low fat is good)
- 4 tablespoons raisins
This is a great recipe for breakfast or lunch. You can add more ingredients and make it your own, but here are the basic components:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup milk (or other liquid)
This is a delicious breakfast you can easily make.
This is a delicious breakfast you can easily make. It’s a great way to start the day, and it’s quick to make.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (or oats)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided into 4 small portions
- 4 eggs, beaten with 2 tbsp milk or water for each egg
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper, each
(optional) add-ons: diced bell peppers or mushrooms
As you can see, this is a delicious breakfast that is easy to make.